Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following internship positions in the hospital:
• Pre-registration House Officers
• Pharmacy Interns
• Medical Laboratory Science Interns
• Radiography Interns
• Dental Therapist
• Technologist Interns
• Nutrition/Dietetics Interns
• Nurse Interns
• Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with their Councils.
• Those applying for Dietetics should in addition possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
• Applicants for Nurse Interns should be graduates from the year 2016 and above.
Method of Application:
• All applications are to be completed through this portal within six weeks from the date of this publication.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
• Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
(National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport)
All applications must be submitted on or before 11:59pm on Sunday, 8th November, 2020
Callistus Azubike Okonkwo
Director of Administration