Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following vacant positions in Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State:
4. Chemical Pathologist
5. Haematologist and Blood Transfusion
7. Cardiothoracic Surgeon
9. Emergency Physician (Emergency Medicine)
10. Anatomic Pathologist
15. Maxilofacial Surgeon
B. JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS
3. Orthopaedics & Traumatology
4. Family medicine
6. Haematology& Blood Transfusion
7. Internal medicine
8. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
10. Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
12. Community Medicine
13. Family Dentistry
14. Radiology (Radio Diagnosis)
15. Medical Microbiology
16. Anatomic Pathology
17. Chemical Pathology
1. Dental Nurses
2. Perioperative Nurses
3. Anaesthetic Nurses
4. Nephrology Nurses
5. Intensive Care Nurses
6. Paediatric Nurses
7. Nursing Officer
8. Nursing Sister/Nursing Superintendent/Midwifery Sister
9. Orthopedic Nurses
1. Candidates for A (1-15) must possess post-graduate qualifications (Fellowship) registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria in appropriate specialties. Point of entry will depend on cognate experience.
2. Candidates for B. (1-17) must possess primary in the area of interest either National or West African College.
3. Candidates for C (1-6) must possess a minimum of diploma in the specific area of specialization and shall be a registered nurse/midwife (RN/RM). The candidate should also have a current Nursing License.
4. Candidates for the post of C (7) must possess B.NSc. with NYSC Discharged Certificate and Evidence of one-year Internship practice. The candidate should also have a current Nursing License.
5. Candidates for the post of C (8) must possess NRN plus NRM with current Nursing License and duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Conditions of Service:
The conditions of service are as obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application:
• All applications are to be completed through this portal within six weeks from the date of this publication.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
• Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
(National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport)
All applications must be submitted on or before 11:59pm on Thursday 1st December, 2022
Callistus Azubike Okonkwo
Director of Administration